1) Q: Are kitchen Remodelling projects worth the money spent?
A: Yes, as a new more modern can increase the value of your home quite a bit and make it more appealing to buyers should you wish to sell at any time and with a newer kitchen a buyer is more likely to pay closer to your asking price.
2) Q: Can Kitchen units and counter tops be made to order?
A: Yes many manufacturing companies will make your Kitchen units and counter tops on a secured order with down payment to show good business ethics.
3) Q: Can Renovations be stalled should I want to make a few changes to the design plan?
A: Yes, Any changes to the current design plan will stall your renovation indefinitely as new units would have to be made to fit into the change spaces to make sure the unit sizes fit in and to allow the new design to be installed correctly.
4) Q: Are new units and cupboards made from recycled units?
A: No, All units and cupboards that are installed into your kitchen remodel or renovation are new unless you as the client request to have refurbished units rather than new ones.
5) Q: Can you save money by ordering your units and cupboards early when doing your own renovation?
A: Yes you can save some money when ordering your units early if you are doing you own renovation but there is always a margin of error when doing your own renovation.